Designed with influence from Nike®’s Breaking2 project, the Zoom Fly running shoe redefines the look and feel of fast running. With ultra-lightweight and highly resilient Lunarlon cushioning, Zoom Fly delivers responsiveness needed for training runs and race day. Flywire technology makes sure you have a supportive lockdown fit, while a heel counter secures the back of your foot. The outsole features a traction pattern informed by a Nike® algorithm, with lug shapes and sizes that identify propulsion and make for better efficiency while running.
- One-piece Flymesh upper for lightweight breathability
- Dynamic Flywire cables ensure lightweight containment for a lockdown fit
- Internal heel counter provides structure and support at the Achilles
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses foam layers to deliver durable support
- Full-length carbon-infused nylon plate embedded in foam for added performance
- Removable sockliner delivers personalized fit and versatility
- Outsole features traction pattern designed to optimize propulsion
- Foam rubber in forefoot enhances traction and energy return
- High-abrasion rubber in heel improves durability
- Shoe type: Stability
- Stack height: 33mm
- Midsole offset: 10mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz.